[RBS] : street exhibition- RBS Kids are drawing Atzmaut

shalem shalemm at bezeqint.net
Thu Apr 23 22:46:06 IDT 2009

Please join us this coming Sunday ,April 26th between 4-6pm  at the  Tehilla
Center at the RBS Matnas for
"RBS Kids are drawing Atzmaut" Marathon

all the kids will draw pictures for The 61st birthday of Israel and we will
make street Exhibition out of it.

the kids have to bring their own crayons & colors

please help us in :

collecting empty  carton boxes so we can cut it and stick the drawings on it

coming to the Marathon and help  cutting the boxes and stick the drawings

Helping in hanging  the drawings all over Ramat Bet Shemesh

Looking forward to seeing you

Miri shalem &Tami Elmaliach