[RBS] Camp Girls R' Us!!!

Leora Adam gmail adamleora at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 09:57:05 IDT 2009

It's that season again!!
Getting lots of phone calls and emails -everyone's girls just can't wait for
August to join
CAMP GIRLS R' US!!

The number one American Style Day Camp in the Spirit of Bais Yaakov in RBS!!

For girls going into grade 1 -10 (10th Graders have a choice: they may come
to camp as a camper or a Junior Counselor)

>From August 5 – 26, the girls go on trips, swimming 3X weekly with
instruction, arts n’crafts, sports,
drama, dance, overnight, inspirational shiurim, variety peformance onstage
and so much more.

We have special theme days for girls to express their talents and
creativity!

2 full days overnight in the Golan for Teen division (going into grade
6 -9)!! hiking, biking, banana boating and more!!

We will be having a Ceramicafe Project this year a well!!

Our ‘ shita’ is to build girls up through fun, creativity and inspiration.

Girls R' Us.... more than just a camp....creating memories for life!!

For more info , please contact Leora Adam
0773535030 or 0524420585 or Racheli Haller  0524210969