[RBS] Protect your family, your home, your furnishings .........

Penina Reichenberg plr18 at aol.com
Mon Apr 27 01:54:23 IDT 2009

Summer is here!

Tint your windows - save money on your electric bill!

And as always -
* Protect your children and family from flying shards of glass

* Protect your family from dangerous UV rays

* Protect your home and family from excess glare from the sun

For more information, call Yitzchak at 02-9922785 or 0544-526210 RBS
Resident

In addition to our other fine window treatments, we now have

Transparent Soragim (security bars)

For homes and businesses!

database 4035 (20090425) __________

http://www.eset.com