[RBS] : Central Yom Haatzmaut EVE Event

shalem shalemm at bezeqint.net
Mon Apr 27 09:34:19 IDT 2009

 The community is invited to the Central Yom  Haatzmaut Celebration, IYH on
 Tuesday , April 28th
 We will meet after Tfilla, at 8:30pm at the main  park on Nahal
 Dolev.  From there, we will dance-march with music and flags to the Ulam
Sport on Nahal Soreq in Ramat Bet Shemesh.
 The program, which will start at 9:00pm, will include:
 Central performance- Lechatchila Band
-Beacon lightening ceremony.
speeches and divrei bracha from rabbanim and community leaders
 fireworks
 children's activities:
 food stands
 dancing to Chassidic music sounds

 the event is sponsored by:
The Events, Sports & Culture Dept and  The Moreshet Yisrael dept of the
city, The Moaatza Datit
 Guests of Honor:
 the mayor, Moshe Abutbul
Harav Biton, Bet Shemesh's cheif Rabbi
HaRav Spector, Rav  Givaat Sharet
Meir Balaish, Deputy Mayor
, Shalom Lerner,Jecky Edri, Ilana Yarchi, Moti Cohen , Richard Peres-
members of city council
Harav Chaim Ben Margi,chairman of the Moatza datit
Local community's Rabanim .

AT 24:00 the youth is invited to the Celebration at BEER HATIKVA , WITH
Sinay Tor
and Erez Lev Ari.

thanks to:Orna Nachmani, Chaya Klein, Paz Korkus, Chaya Klein and Shlomi
Goldberg for the help in the events production.

Miri Shalem