[RBS] bathroom vanity with sink for the taking

Michaela Lustman michaela at bezeqint.net
Tue Apr 28 10:30:42 IDT 2009

There is a bathroom vanity with a nice round sink to give away by the front
door at 3 Rechov Shimon, Givat Sharet

It is a lovely blue formica with 2 draws, 1 double door cupboard and 2
single door cupboards.

Dimensions: 1m 27.5cm length x 57cm width x 92cm height

It has a round sink with no holes for faucets (the faucets must come out of
the wall)

I am not reserving it for anyone, just come and pick it up and take it away.

If no one takes it by Thursday it is going to the dumpster!!

Michaela

  _____

.