[RBS] Birth Education Course Opening Monday 4 May

lauren ron openheartmusic2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 28 18:08:37 IDT 2009

Childbirth education is a crucial component in helping to promote a positive outcome for the woman and her newborn.

During the course you will gain knowledge and understanding of the physiological process of labour and birth.
Mental preparation is one of the most important elements in preparing for birth– we will learn new ways to approach the birth experience applying  relaxation, visualization and affirmation techniques.
Acquiring physical tools enabling you to cope better and to help facilitate the birth are an integral part of the course
Through the course you will be able to help your husband understand what you need and how he can assist you. We will gain insight into and understanding of how your baby's world is affected by you
We will work together to help you to learn how to draw on your own individual well of strengths so that Be"H you will feel confident and prepared for the birth of your baby.

Lauren Ron 0524256707
Certified Childbirth Educator, Doula & Lactation Counsellor

http://mail.yahoo.com/

Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.  http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ