[RBS] Mishmar Ezrachi

MayAvi Douglen mayavid at 013.net
Thu Apr 30 16:33:44 IDT 2009

Posting for a friend. Please send any queries to Elke (email below)

There will be a BASIC Mishmar Ezrachi course on Wednesday, May 6th at 7PM.
  The course will be about  1.5-2 hours long and given in Hebrew.

The course is meant for individuals who would like to join in their
neighborhood patrols.  11th graders who would like to do shmira at B”K ,
Ezra or Ariel are encouraged to take the course as well.

For RBS residents, your shoter Kehillati, Sasson Yichye, will be ready to
get patrols out in your area sometime in June (Sasson is currently in a
month long course and will be available as your shoter kehillati when he is
done.  Details and contact information will be posted to the list then). If
you take the course on Wednesday, barring any specific issues, you will be
approved for Mishmar Ezrachi and ready to patrol in RBS by the time he
returns.

For more information or to register please email elke at 013.net by Monday
morning so we will know how large a space we will need for the class.