[RBS] The Sewing Center - importand update

bysirk bysirk at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 1 23:34:30 IDT 2009

THE SEWING CENTER - MERKAZ HATEFIRA

Two Important Updates:
1. We plan (BE"H) to re-open on Sunday Aug 2 after our break for the nine days.
2. We are happy to announce that we can now accept all major credit cards.

Our hours for the time being are as previously:

    Sun                   4pm - 8pm
    Mon     10am - 2pm    4pm - 8pm
    Tues    10am - 2pm
    Wed     10am - 2pm    4pm - 8pm
    Thurs                 4pm - 8pm

Located in the main shopping center of RBSA in the parking area underneath "Yesh" (entrance from Nachal Nitzanim). The following services are currently being offered by our experienced seamstresses:

- All types of alterations and repairs

- New clothes designed and sewn especially for you

- Sewing notions and supplies - thread, needles, zippers, scissors, etc.

Tel:    992-5665      052 768-8663

We hope to give you the best possible service for all of your sewing needs. Try us!

*** Note:  This posting is being made for us by a friend, so please do not respond via e-mail.  Please call the above numbers with any questions. Thanks.