[RBS] Tora Dojo Karate - 1th year in Bet Shemesh and RBS - So much more than just another Chug!

Mim & Ari Fuld fuld at netvision.net.il
Sun Aug 2 09:57:52 IDT 2009

TORA DOJO KARATE - Gearing up for it's 11th year in the Bet Shemesh. & RBS
area

Tora Dojo Karate offers your kids an after school program with values and
goals.

While the kids learn Japanese Karate technique and have a great time, Tora
Dojo instills values in our students that reach far beyond  the club walls.

We have often observed 'C' students blossom into 'A' students as a direct
result of serious dedication to the Art of Tora Dojo Karate. In addition to
general educational skills, the uniquely Jewish side of Tora Dojo Karate has
an influence.

Some of the educational skills we have observed develop in Karate classes
include:

  a.. Listening skills: s/he doesn't listen in class!
  b.. Eye contact skills: s/he's looking at everything but what the teacher
says to look at!
  c.. Eye-hand coordination skills, which influence writing and math
performance.
  d.. Concentration skills, which carry over to all branches of learning.
  e.. Self-discipline, self-confidence and self-esteem, which improve
over-all academic achievement.
Self Confidence as well as self control is gained. While the students study
the art of Self Defense our students are often found breaking up fights
rather than getting into them.

Our classes are designed to give personal attention to each and every
student so that they can advance and enjoy the satisfaction of hard earned
success.

Our classes take place on Sundays and Thursdays according to the following
schedule:

5:00-6:00 Beginners Karate for kids (from 3rd grade and up)

 6:00-7:00 Advanced Karate for kids ( Students who have earned a belt in
Tora Dojo or new students who have studies in another Karate style)

 7:00-8:00 - Women and Girls Self  Defense \ Karate (from 7th grade -
Adults)

 8:00-9:30 Men's Karate

WEDNESDAYS - Adults Tai Chi class

THURSDAYS ONLY - Pre Karate class for kids ages 5-7

Opening FREE trial class - Thursday, September 3rd

Early bird discount - Register before August 20th and receive a 20% discount
on registration fee

For more information on any of our classes contact:

Sensei A. Fuld

0547838758