[RBS] The three weeks are over, come get your gifts and re-string your pearls too!

Pearls of Joy Importers bsheva at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 2 19:47:52 IDT 2009

We have a great selection of pearls for all occasions.  Necklaces, bracelets and earrings in different sizes and colors including pink, lavender, white and black or multicolored (pink and white or pink white and lavender).

Bat-Mitzvah

Chassunah sets

Birthday gifts

Graduation gift (belated or early)

You can choose from something we have or come design your own necklace and bracelet.

Batsheva Singer

Pearls of Joy

0527688416