[RBS] Recycling Bottle Gmach is now closed

Yossi Klein kleinyossi at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 3 15:43:02 IDT 2009

Thanks to Chen, we now have four bins in RBS/A (Kain Yirbu) where one can drop off their plastic bottles. Therefore, I am officially closing my service on Nachal Shimshon of taking plastic bottles for others into Yerushalayim. I'd like to thank everybody who had "contributed" thousands of bottles to the Gmach over the last few years.

Locations of the bins can be found by clicking on the appropriate link on the very useful Bet Shemesh website, www.shemesh.co.il

Looking forward to more recycling projects in Bet Shemesb,
Yossi