[RBS] Rave reviews for Naomi Silverman

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Mon Aug 3 21:58:07 IDT 2009

A close relative was here for three weeks, from the states. A week into the trip, she really felt that she needed a massage. We called Naomi Silverman, who treated her in the later evening. This relative, who had a very specific list of what she wanted to accomplish during her stay here, added Naomi to her list. She wanted to make sure to have a second "healing treatment" (my relative's words, not mine) by Naomi, before she left.
After the second treatment, she came out saying that Naomi has "healing hands and a nurturing soul". She is grateful to have been treated by Naomi and doubts that she will find anyone like Naomi, in her community in the states.

So, if you want to be treated by someone with "healing hands and a nurturing soul", then I suggest you contact Naomi Silverman.

02-991-1761
054-623-6760