[RBS] Warning about indecent exposure

Yitzy & Yaffa Berger yyberger at yyberger.com
Tue Aug 4 16:20:38 IDT 2009

I was walking on Nachal Lachish this morning, next to the path that leads
down to the merry-go-round park/dirt path to mercaz area, when I saw a young
(possibly 15-16 year old) boy, dressed in chasidic garb, exposing himself. I
could only think to tell him that what he was doing was "lo yafeh" and by
the time I thought to take out my phone and call police, he was on his way
up the steps to Nachal Nachshon. Please warn your kids as you see fit, and
if anyone else sees something similar take place, don't hesitate (as I did)
to call the police.

Best wishes for a safe summer,
Yaffa Berger