[RBS] Moshav Aviezer Biblical street fair

shalem shalemm at bezeqint.net
Wed Aug 5 08:33:41 IDT 2009

"Announcing the Moshav Aviezer Biblical street fair

An event for the entire family to be held on August 6th and 7th, 2009

Thursday, August 6th from 17:00 to 21:00
Friday, August 7th from 9:00 to 13:00

Each day will feature: music, food and art fair and sale, hospitality in
Abrahams Tent ,many children oriented activities and, much more.

Main music concert on Thursday the 6th at 20:00 featuring the percussion
magic of Achim Nataf

Childrens activities feature hands on encounters with the sights, smells,
feel, sound and magic connected directly to our Biblical theme (there is a
20 NIS charge for the 5 workshop series)

Moshav Aviezer is located in the pastoral Ayelah Valley near the Etzion
Junction

For more information call:

Moshav office: 02-9913086
Cohava: 054-4868128