[RBS] NEED PICTURES THAT ARE NOT COPYRIGHTED FOR WEBSTE

Mojdeh Sarah Rakhsha rakhsha at actcom.co.il
Wed Aug 5 09:15:11 IDT 2009

Where can one find pictures on the net that are not copyrighted? Specially
ones about Israel.  I need some pictures for a website.  IS there somewhere
on the net that I can download pictures for free without having to worry
about copyright?
Also how can I find out if a picture on google images has a copyright on it?
All of them have the disclaimer that "the picture may be copyrighted".
How about flickr?  Can we use their pictures with a mention of their name?
What is the law? Do I need to link to a site if I use a  picture from a blog
or website?
Thanks
Zchariah

database 4306 (20090804) __________