[RBS] Dreading the Long Ride Up North?

Jo's Club josclub at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 16:18:47 IDT 2009

Turn your car trip into an on-the-go workout with the debut of an
instructional audio CD, Carpool Karma(TM).

The innovative Carpool Karma in-car techniques help optimize time in the car
by incorporating the vehicle and its visual surroundings into the exercises,
transforming the car from a constraint into a "brain and body gym."

Miriam L. Wallach, a Long Island, N.Y. mother of five says, "I live in my
car - Carpool Karma helps me use that time to improve my mental and physical
fitness. The exercises are fun and engaging, and I can feel how effective
they are. I never believed that you could do these kinds of exercises in a
car."

Carpool Karma features 25 tracks and almost 70 minutes of exercises. Its
unique features, engaging musical soundtrack and stylish packaging make it
an excellent gift for wife, mother, or carpoolmate -- or for yourself!

This brand new CD is available for 60 NIS at Jo's Club. For more
information, visit http://www.carpoolkarma.com/.

Jo