[RBS] Rentals available in Ramat Shilo

Ephrayim Naiman ejnaiman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 22:45:07 IDT 2009

Dear Ramat Shilo potential tenants,

I keep a list of rentals available in Ramat Shilo to help build up the
neighborhood (over 20 homes from 1 bedroom to 7 bedrooms).

Please note that I am *NOT* a realtor and cannot vouch for any landlord or
their home.  Nor can I help you with "prices in the area", rentals in RBS,
etc...

                             REMEMBER
                A good realtor is worth their fee!

A good realtor can help you with a language barrier, often negotiate better
than you can, look for pitfalls in a home, help arrange a lawyer, email
floor plans, take pictures of a home and many, many other invaluable
services.

If you are looking for a home in Ramat Shilo to rent, please send me your
(realistic) budget, rental period and how many bedrooms you are looking for
and I'll be glad to send you the landlords' contact info (and usually floor
plans as well).

Kol Tuv,

-Ephrayim Naiman
ejnaiman at gmail.com