[RBS] Apartments for sale

yossi yossi_lasry at yahoo.ca
Fri Aug 7 13:41:17 IDT 2009

In my last post I forgot to write my cell phone 050-8472747

In the new project of ayalon street,2 brand new triplex cottage's, central air condition, 9 rooms, upgraded kitchen, 750,000$ (each cottage.)

Lachish, 5 room duplex, 3 balcony's, stunning view, central air condition, upgraded kitchen, 3 bathrooms, plus pergola, 1,400,000 NIS.

Rival, 2 apartments, 4 rooms.

Arugot, 5 room apartment, big balcony, stunning view, hollywood kitchen, air condition, garden, 1,400,000 NIS.

In my last post I forgot to write my cell phone 050-8472747
YOSSI LASRY