[RBS] special ed tutor available

udishi at bezeqint.net udishi at bezeqint.net
Sun Aug 9 14:14:03 IDT 2009

Have you just made aliyah? Is your child afraid of starting a
new school year?  Does your child have difficulty keeping up
in class?
FEAR NO MORE!!!!
I am a fully bilingual special ed teacher who has been working
in the Israeli school system for the past 8 years.  I can help
your child adjust to his\her new school system and the new
language while keeping in touch with his\ her teacher; and can
help you as an interpreter for conferences and teachers meetings.
I teach all subjects with a specialty in math, Hebrew and
English reading at all levels including high school.
I can go to all schools in the Beit Shemesh and RBS area and
am available mornings as well as a few evenings.
Many references available.
Call 0547611010