[RBS] TORA DOJO KARATE 10 more days for early bird discount! NBN Olim special available

karate ari at toradojo.co.il
Sun Aug 9 15:54:48 IDT 2009

Tora Dojo is gearing up for another year of Karate
 (11 years in Bet Shemesh)
A demo class will be given on Thursday, September 3rd.

Nefesh B'nefesh Olim - free Uniform with registration for the year! Bruchim
Habaim!
All classes are held in 'Hebrish' ( Hebrew with English) great for
learning Hebrew!

Early bird discount for EVERYONE - register by August 20 and receive 20%
discount on registration fee.

Our classes are split into 2 categories.
1. Kids Classes
5:00-6:00 Beginners Karate for kids - grades 3 and up
6:00-7:00 Advanced kids Karate - students who have earned a rank in Tora
Dojo Karate or who are joining with background from another style
Sundays - 4:15-5:00
Little Tigers class - Grades 1-2

Adults Classes
7:00-8:00 Women's and girls Self Defense \ Karate
ages 12 and up
8:00-9:30 Men's Karate

Classes are taught by Sensei Ari Fuld
3rd degree black belt
 Mechanech ( teacher)  - Rav in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh
Teaching and practicing Martial Arts for over 25 years!

For more info on the benefits of Tora Dojo Karate visit our WebPages
www.toradojo.co.il
or
http://www.andron.org/tora-dojo-karate.php

For more info or registration details: