[RBS] urgent request for help: no food for family

Soloveichik pcsolo at shemesh.co.il
Sun Aug 9 23:42:54 IDT 2009

I have once again been asked to turn to our wonderful List Land to help a
local Bet Shemesh family.

The mother of this family of 4 children has been ill and unable to work for
some time now. The father has been in and out of work.

The bottom line is that as many of us are vacationing with our families,
this family does not have money to buy even bread or milk for their children
and face eviction from their place of residence with the husband's father
because they can not even pay for utilities .

Your help can literally save this family from starving or being thrown out
of their home.

Receipts for Israeli or US tax purposes can be provided if you make a check
out to Ezrat Torah.

If a tax receipt is NOT needed, please make a check out to Yad Chen (as the
turnover is immediate).

Please send checks to Esther Katsman, Mevo Ha'admor M'Belz 4/15
Sanhedria Hamurchevet, Jerusalem 97707

For information or verification, call Esther Katsman 02-5812007, 02-5812354,
054-8464406

Please feel free to forward this to friends and family.

Tizku L'Mitzvot,
Pircha Soloveichik