[RBS] Delicious Baked Goods from Moishy's!

Ariel & Rachel Fish fish15 at bezeqint.net
Wed Aug 12 19:15:19 IDT 2009

New and Exclusive in Beit Shemesh- at Incredible Edibles---Delicious baked
goods from Moishy's Heimeshe Bakery in Yerushalayim! Cinnamon and chocolate
Babka and  Kokosh, assorted cookies, 7 layer cake, check-a-board cake,
rugelach( including exclusive, scrumptious vanilla flavor). Pies and cakes
are availble by special order. Join our many satisfied customers who keep
coming back for more. Available Fridays from 9:30-1:30 at the store, Reuven
99, in the Super Hatzlacha shopping center. You can pre-order by Thursday
morning to assure we have what you want. Looking forward to seeing you!

Rachel Fish
Incredible Edibles Plus
Stunning gourmet arrangements and gifts for all occasions
Mercaz Sheinfeld, Beit Shemesh
02-991-6205