[RBS] Encouraging Results from Important Meeting Regarding the New Shopping Center on Nachal Dolev

Catriel Lev clev at actcom.com
Thu Aug 13 12:01:48 IDT 2009

I am now optimistic about the new shopping center on Nachal Dolev which is supposed to open soon.

This morning, I attended a meeting with the managers of the shopping center, and the atmosphere was very good. Effie the owner of "Deal VeZol" (who is planning to open a supermarket in the new shopping center) spoke very well about some important issues, as did some other people (including me) at the meeting; and I am hopeful that the final details of the arrangement for that shopping center will promote Ahavat Yisrael and will be worked out soon.

Not many details are final yet, so I cannot report anything specific anyway; but anyone who wants a few more details should call me (NOT send an Email).

Bivrachah,
כתריאל לב
רמת בית שמש
טלפון: 02-9914332