[RBS] school questions

Shaina Abraham shainaabraham31 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 16:57:34 IDT 2009

My girls are starting grade one in September and I have a few
questions.  We received book lists from the school but no other
information such as what class they will be in, who the teacher will
be etc. or even what time school starts in the morning.  Will we be
given this information before school starts or do we basically learn
everything on the first day?

Also, am I supposed to wrap all their school books and notebooks (even
the little brown notebooks?)  Do they need to bring everything on
their list the first day of school?  (The bags are heavier than they
are! :-))

Thanks for any and all advice,
Shaina