[RBS] "SOUL" school and "Mister Music" school

shalem shalemm at bezeqint.net
Fri Aug 14 08:07:32 IDT 2009

Starting from September 1st, We're going to open 2 new schools at the RBS
Matnas:

"SOUL" dance school
"Mister Music" music school

"SOUL" dance school will be run by several Professional, energetic teachers,
one of them (Yael) is taking part in the "Zir Chemed" productions and
another one (Michal)
is part of the professional "dance corps" of the women's dance school "
HALELU in Yerushalaim.
please mail me or Yael for questions or trial classes
yaelijelly at gmail.com

I will soon send the exact days, hours, ages and fees for "Soul" School  and

"Mister Music" is a Jewish music school in NY ,run by Avi Lipman from RBS

watch the school's style here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfwioisGDKY

we will have the following lessons:

 beginners guitar.
guitar workshop "focusing on chords"
kumzits workshops for adults.
advanced guitar
bongo and percussion.
beginners keyboard.

please mail me and Avi for trial classes

avilipman at yahoo.com

I will soon send the exact days, hours, ages and fees for "Mister Music "
school