[RBS] A fun competition to promote a new website (of an RBS resident)

Tracey and Antony familylipman at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 11:15:09 IDT 2009

MANY PRIZES, ANY WAYS TO WIN!!!

Enter this fun competition to win!!

Prizes:
•	1 x Mezuzah Tutorial Kit  (please let me know if you want instructions in Hebrew or English)
•	1 x Mezuzah Tutorial pdf (without supplies)  (please let me know if you want instructions in Hebrew or English)
•	1 x 15% discount voucher (valid towards your first order from Paverpol Israel)
•	1 x 10% discount voucher (valid towards your first order from Paverpol Israel)
•	1 x 10% discount voucher (valid towards any Paverpol Israel workshops)

Please note that this promotion is being run by Paverpol Israel and is not valid towards any purchases from Paverpol stockists anywhere else in the world.

How to win!!!
Visit http://www.paverpolisrael.com.  Email me at info at paverpolisrael.com with the answer to this simple question:

"Which colours is Paverpol liquid available in?"

Closing date for entries is midnight on 31st August.  The draw will take place on September 1st and the winners will be notified by email.  For a list of winners see http://www.paverpolisrael.com

How to increase your chances of winning??!!
•	If you sign up to be kept up to date with future promotions, workshops and sales run by Paverpol Israel I will enter you again.  I will not put your email address on our mailing list unless you tell me you want it there.  You can remove your email address at any time.
•	If you blog this promotion send me the link and I will enter you AGAIN!
•	If you put this promotion on your facebook, Myspace etc page send me a link and I will enter you AGAIN!!
•	If you put this promotion on your twitter page send me a link and I will enter you AGAIN!!!

If you don't win the kit and you like the look of it visit http://www.paverpolisrael.com for ordering info.

For customers outside Israel please visit http://www.paverpolisrael.com to find out how to purchase the instructions as a downloadable pdf and details of where to buy supplies locally to you.