[RBS] Tefila trips for women- Elul

yehudis schamroth yehudisschamroth at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 17 13:21:07 IDT 2009

Tefilah Trips for Women- Elul

Thursday night, Rosh Chodesh Elul Kever Rachel. Leaving Beit Shemesh at 7:30 pm. returning approx. 10:30 p.m.
Cost 40 shekels

Sunday, 3rd of Elul/August 23
Kever Shmuel HaNavi
Leaving  Ramat Beit Shemesh at 8:30 a.m. returning approximately at 12:30 p.m.

On the way we learn the Haftorah for the first day of Rosh Hashana, the tefilah of Chana, Shmuel’s mother, Shmuel’s birth and Chana’s song.

Please note:
There are a few steps (not many)
The area near the Kever is narrow and will be crowded. We will organize a rotation amongst our group so everyone will have an opportunity to daven close to the Kever, but there might be other groups there as well.
This is not a tour of the excavations around the Kever.

Cost for this trip is 50 shekels*

Sunday, 10th of Elul/ August 30
Kever Rachel
Leaving Beit Shemesh at 8:45 a.m. returning at approximately 11:30 a.m.

On the way we learn the Haftorah of the second day of Rosh Hashana, Yirmyahu chapter 31, depicting the tefilah of Rachel Imanu.

Cost of this trip 40 shekels.
Please reply to Shoshie Nissenbaum at  mitoch.halev at gmail.com