[RBS] Printers for sale and to give away

Judith judith1779 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 17 22:08:09 IDT 2009

1.  We have a working, plain paper fax machine (can also make copies) from the USA that we no longer need.  It requires a converter.  We paid about $200 for it and it is 3 or 4 years old.  We never had any problem with it (other than the occasional paper jam) and have never had to have it repaired.  We have used both the American letter size and legal size paper with it as well as the Israel A4 paper without any problem.  If interested, make us an offer.

2.  We have an old Brother color ink jet cartridge printer that works some of the time and gets fussy some of the time.  We have been told it would be good for someone needing to do color printing on occasion (such as a child's school project), but would not be cost effective for regular or heavy usage  We are happy to give it away for free.

3.  We have an old HP plus 4A laser printer which was working fine.  It now needs some servicing and we no longer need it.  We have been told that if replacement cartridges are not available, the old toner cartridge can be refilled (the current cartridge still has ink in it),  It is from the USA and therefore requires a converter (I used a 500 watt converter).We are happy to give it away for free.

Anyone who is interested in any or all of these printers should call us at 02-995-1485 (RBS A).

Thank you,

the greenspan family