[RBS] Herby's Baked Goods are back!

Berman's chavs at netvision.net.il
Tue Aug 18 00:06:48 IDT 2009

Herby's Baked Goods are now available in Ramat Beit Shemesh.

We will have the following items on sale on Fridays (starting August 28/09):

  a.. Regular Challah         @ 11 shekel
  b.. Honey Challah            @ 15 shekel
  c.. Whole-wheat Challah @14 shekel
  d.. Chocolate-chip cookies,Oatmeal-Raisin cookies,  and                               Whole-wheat Mandelbread        19 shekel/300 gr     29shekel/500gr
  e.. Brownies (5"x7")         @ 19.50 shekel
  f.. Cinnamon Rolls (5" x 7" pan) @ 19.50 shekel
  g.. Pies (9") (pecan,peach,blueberry,apple) @ 33 shekel
If there's something you would like that's not on the list, just ask.  We probably have it.

Please call 050-674-0403 by noon on Wednesday to order.

Orders will be available for pick-up or delivery on Friday morning at 10:00 A.M.
Delivery charge 15 shekel on orders under 100 shekel (free on orders over 100 shekel)

Payment required on delivery, in cash or check only.  No credit, no post-dated checks and no credit cards!