[RBS] Torah Ulpan in Bais Tefila is starting its second year!

cheapcpa cheapcpa at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 15:50:49 IDT 2009

Come strengthen your Hebrew while learning Torah!

The program is intended for those who have a Hebrew background and want to improve their ability to speak. Through constant conversation, participants build a larger vocabulary and learn to interact in Hebrew with self-confidence.

We are currently learning R' Wolbe's Alei Shur. This book is perfect for Elul as a preparation for the Yamim Noraim.

We will be starting on â' àìåì August 23rd and meeting Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10 am

This program is part of the Kollel Boker program at BTYA.

For more information and references, please contact Naftali Rischall at cpa at post.com

Find out about (or download a sample of)  our other Torah programs
at www.btya.org.

Beis Tefillah Yonah Avraham is located in RBS A at 34A Refaim (corner of Luz
& Refaim )