[RBS] For Sale: Exceptionally Soft Bedika Cloths

spitkyng spitkyng at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 21:38:33 IDT 2009

I recently discovered an exceptionally soft Bedika cloth in America and will be selling them from my home on Nachal Dolev.

They have a Badatz Hechsher and come in packages of 40 cloths. They are ideal for sensitive skin so it will save you a lot of discomfort. I guarantee that you have not used anything softer and will be most satisfied. If you would like to see it or would like to feel the cloth, I would schedule a time that you can come by. If you are satisfied, don't hesitate to let your friends and family in your area know, and I would be happy to assist them.

Price - 12.50 NIS

Adina Samet
0525460300
029951244