[RBS] recommendation for dentist and bus stop

Judie Carasso judiecarasso at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 18:31:39 IDT 2009

Help!  My toddler has holes in his teeth but screams hysterically and will
not cooperate (to say the least) with the dentist.  What do I do?  Is there
a dentist out there who specializes in these type of cases?

What bus stop do I need to get off at for the kiriya pool on the # 14 bus?

If you can answer either one of these questions, please reply to this
e-mail.  Thanks, Judie

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4346 (20090818) __________

http://www.eset.com