[RBS] tricycle

Hadassah Rosenthal hadassah_rosenthal at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 20 22:31:12 IDT 2009

We live near the junctrion of Ayalon and Dolev. About a week ago, someone rode off with my son's tricycle. The son with no tricycle is now physically assaulting his brother -- who has a riding apparatus -- because he wants to ride. Okay, boys will be boys, but this is out of control!!! We were planning to buy our son a bycicle with trining wheels for his birthday (October). So, buying a new tricycle doesn['t make sense.

Does anyone have a tricycle sitting around -- not being used -- they we could rent/lease for two month? This would be a great chesed to both my boys, who have been fighting like cats and dogs.

Hadassah Rosenthal