[RBS] Are your lights still getting brighter and dimmer?

Ephrayim Naiman ejnaiman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 09:09:48 IDT 2009

Dear All,

Well, I finally received an official letter back from Chevrat Chashmal and they *did* confirm that there were problems in various areas in RBS - mostly Gichon/Dolev and Besor/Maor/Raziel.

They claim the problems stopped in Gichon at the end of June and in Besor since mid-July.  And truly we haven't seen any problems for a while ...

... until last night between 10-12 - when there were 5-10 major fluctuations (at least in the Luz area).

Did anybody else notice them?

-Ephrayim Naiman
ejnaiman at gmail.com