[RBS] What RBS/BS residents recommend when making a simcha

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Mon Aug 24 00:00:05 IDT 2009

Thanks to the many list members who suggested we use Leeba Rosenthal
for catering our son's bar mitzvah. She worked with us literally all
through many nights to plan and lay out a modestly priced but
 respectable buffet, including giving us the option to do
many things ourselves if we wished to cut costs.

Should ONLY be simchas,
Shalom Kaplan

 Hi Everyone,

Just sending out a personal recommendation if anyone is looking for
catering for any occasion! BESIMCHA catering (Leeba) was amazing. I called
her last minute with specific details and she did it all beautifully
overnight! If you need specific anything she can arrange it!

      Good Shabbos!
      Shari:)

This past Motzei Shabbat my family surprised me with a party in
celebration of my upcoming birthday. Leeba Bell prepared an incredible
assortment of cruditיs and dip, decorative cookies and a beautiful and
delicious chocolate birthday cake. The presentation was lovely.

I just want to say that if anyone is looking for some yummy desserts
for an Oneg Shabbat or any family simcha, you need not go outside of our
own  RBS A Call Leeba Bell !!!

      Kol tuv,

      Ellen Shafner

 Google BESIMCHA or check the archives for more  recommendations from
scores of happy customers, from Jerusalem to RBS/BS  to Hertziliya!

We do  bar mitzvahs, bat mitzvahs,  vorts,  aufrufs,  brissim,
simchat bat, graduations,  anniversaries, and more .

Please save yourself time and energy, check out our website to see how
we can help you create your dream affair!
      ~Meat, Dairy or Pareve
      ~NEW! Sushi bars with badats hashgacha
      ~Choose from any hashgacha, including badats eidah or mehadrin
      ~Any shul or hall or home, including REISHIT
      ~Your food or ours
      ~Creative menu ideas
      ~Unique set up
      ~Devoted staff working together for over 6 years to help YOU

      Call or email for a free consultation.

      Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal
      BESIMCHA~Service With A Smile
      Catering, Party Planning, Arranging and Set Up
      ~From fun to fancy, simple to elegant~
      02-991-0212  ~  077 78 555 11
      www.besimcha-israel.com

--------TIYULIM at www.shemesh.co.il--------
Want to know about other members favorite tiyulim?
Go to the top Nav Bar and click on "Message Boards" and then "Tiyulim" or go
directly to: http://forum.shemesh.co.il
New listings all the time! Plan a great tiyul....