[RBS] Unsolicited Recommendation for RBS car wash person

mflieber mflieber at zahav.net.il
Tue Aug 25 10:53:40 IDT 2009

We had our son's car washed the other day by the car wash man who came
to our parking lot and washed the car, which had been parked there for
the past several weeks.  You can imagine the sand, dust, dirt and grime.
He cleaned the car and it is spotless. He also found quite a bit of
money under the seats which he promptly returned to us.  He is honest,
prompt, efficient and excellent.  We are proud to recommend him; His
name is Yosef and here is his phone number 050 522 0333.
The Liebers