[RBS] Visco elastic memory foam pillows and mattresses

Iskowitz shalomracheli at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 25 22:24:49 IDT 2009

Experience the most restful night's sleep of your life!!!

For those of you who are not yet familiar with us...
  COMFORT LIVING LTD - is your local source for top
 quality mattresses, pillows and  goose down comforters.
  Our products are comparable to the high quality Tempur-Pedic
  brand sold at Hollandia, but are priced at wholesale,
  saving you 1,000's of shekels on each mattress!
  We also sell Top Quality Goose Down Quilts/Comforters
  and Pillows - comprabable to top quality Fried!

    We sell, factory direct, memory foam/visco elastic
  mattresses and pillows, originally designed and formulated
 by NASA for their astronauts.

 Memory Foam/Visco Elastic Mattresses and
 pillows:
    -Relieves back, neck and shoulder pain
   -Temperature sensitive material that molds to
 the exact contours of your body
    -Perfect for all sleeping positions - back, side and
 stomach
    -Reduces stress and insomnia
    -Less tossing and turning with the
 elimination of pressure   points
    -Allows the spine and joints to rest in
 their natural
 positions, reducing stress on muscles and nerves
     Call now to experience the most
 restful night's
sleep of your life!!!  All products are in stock
 for immediate delivery.

  Visco elastic memory foam pillows and cushions make great gifts.  Prices range from 89 NIS to 399 NIS.

Rachel (RBS Comfort living sales representative) 02 9912133 or 0545966058
 check out www.comfortliving.co.il to view our products, but please call me if interested!