[RBS] Don't Miss This Important Event!

Limudei Lottie limudeilottie at bezeqint.net
Wed Aug 26 10:48:57 IDT 2009

Limudei Lottie BS"D
In Memory of Mrs. Lottie Rosenson, A"H

On Wednesday Night September 2 / Ohr L'14th Elul we invite the entire
community to an important seminar

"Keeping our Children Safe in Today's World".

Program

7:30 PM Registration

7:45 PM Featured Speaker - Rav Dov Brezak, Shlita

8:30 PM Panel Q &A’s with recognized professionals

Please email your questions to safekids2009 at gmail.com until August 29.
Only questions sent in by email will be addressed by the panel.

Suggested donation 20 NIS

The Seminar will take place in the Ulam Simachos of Bais Tefilla -
Nachal Refaim 34. For Men & Women; Separate Seating (with Mechitza)

This Program is Sponsored in part by

Simchat Yechiel, Lema'an Achai, Studio Aloni, Limudei Lottie among others

Sponsorship opportunities for individuals and organizations are still
available and would be tremendously appreciated!
We are looking for volunteers to help us set up the Ulam at 11:30 AM and
with registration at 7:15 PM.
Please Contact Chana Ginsburg 999-6058, Leya Shuster 054-841-8367 or
email limudeilottie at bezeqint.net

Enhancing your Ellul
Women's Learning Program
September 7 - 15

Monday Sept. 7
Mrs Peninah Rothman Registration 9:45 Shiur 10:00 -11:00
Dimensions of Tefillah – What are we doing when we Daven

Tuesday Sept. 8
Rabbi Hillel Horowitz Registration 9:00 Shiur 9:15 – 10:45
Highlights of Sefer Yona
This class will include a 1/2 hour preparation period. All skill levels
welcome.

Wednesday Sept. 9
Mrs. Yehudis Landau Registration 11:00 Shiur 11:15 – 12:15
Tehillim 27 - L'Dovid Hashem Ori

Sunday Sept. 13
Rabbi Aharon Lubling Registration 9:15 Shiur 9:30 – 11:00
The Seder Avoda of Yom Kippur
This class will include a 20 -30 munute preparation period. All skill
levels welcome

Monday Sept. 14
Mrs. Sarah Yocheved Rigler Registration 10:45 Shiur 11:00 – 12:00
Battle Plans – How to Defeat The Yetzer Hora of Sadness & Guilt

Tuesday Night Sept. 15
At Bais Yaakov Ko Tomar - Nachal Luz 21
Rebbetzin Tzipporah Heller Registration 8:45 PM Shiur 9:00 PM Prompt!
Figuring Yourself Out using Koheles as a Guide
Suggested Donation 25 NIS

Morning Classes will take place at Beis Knesses Aish Kodesh – Nachal Maor 4
Tuition 25NIS Per Class – Register for all 5 morning Classes – 100NIS!!

For More Information Call Chana 999-6058, Leya 054-841-8367or email
limudeilottie at bezeqint.net
or check out our new website : http://sites.google.come/site/limudeilottie
Sponsor one or more Shiurim – or the whole Elul Program! Direct
inquiries to Chana 999- 6058