[RBS] Looking for older style kitchen chair

spitkyng spitkyng at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 21:17:09 IDT 2009

I had gotten two kitchen chairs- dinette, not sure, second hand from an older women a few years ago. I have seen them around they seem common- short box like wooden chair with a small cushion. I can send a picture to anyone who needs a bit more of a description. After trying to clean them up- being that they are old- I painted the frame and put it outside my door to dry. It was stolen and I now only have one chair. I really can use the second chair if anyone has them and wants to get rid of them or know of a second hand store around here that I can find this chair. I can't afford to buy new chairs- so cushion-less and needing a paint job I don't mind doing. Assuming there aren't cracks and missing base or leg. If you need a picture please email me at shnortnshay at gmail.com to see if you can help me find the chair.
Shay