[RBS] Pearls, pearls and more pearls for Yom Tov

Shlomo and Batsheva Singer bsheva at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 30 09:15:20 IDT 2009

Looking for a gift for someone special (your wife, Mom, daughter, niece, sister etc..) this Yom Tom? Come choose a beautiful piece of jewelry from our collection.  Make it a necklace, bracelet or earrings, or perhaps you want to buy a whole set.  Now through Yom Tov we are offering you affordable prices PLUS an additional 25% off most of the pearls we have in stock.

Please call to make an appointment

Batsheva Singer
Pearls of Joy importers
0527688416