[RBS] Parent Coaching Classes Forming...

Sara Dina Golembo sdgolembo at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 30 15:00:51 IDT 2009

New Parent Coaching
Classes Forming

It's the perfect time to brush up on your parenting
skills,
learn new (old) insights and gain more confidence
as you watch your kids listen more, argue less and
you gain more of an understanding of what works and
what doesn't.

Based on Torah wisdom, this course will give you
specific tools that bring out the best in you and your children, today and for
years to come.

Classes are kept small
so you can get  your questions answered.

It's a 12 week course with the possibility of
continuing if the ladies feel that they'd like to work issues through more
deeply.

Quote: "I've gone to chinuch bonim classes before and read many books, but I was never able to use that
information until I came to your classes …"

"Mommy, you're
nicer lately."

You're probably doing a lot right, but small
insights can make a big difference – for you and your children.

Morning (and evening)
classes starting soon.

If there's enough
interest I'll also do a "Parenting Teenagers" class.

Learn about:

    * Getting
Kids to Listen
    * Sibling
Rivalry
    * Dealing
with Chutzpah
    *
Discipline and How to Set Limits
    *
Instilling Good Middos
    *
Effective Communication
    *
Constructive Praise
    * And many
more topics.

References are available
by the many women who have already taken the classes.

    * Has the
support of Rebbetzen Heller and the Amshinover Rebbe.

Feel truly confident
about the way you are raising your children.

Call Sara Dina  999-0761.

Why wait any longer?