[RBS] Make your simcha a simcha for everyone involved !

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Sun Aug 30 17:19:51 IDT 2009

Making a simcha?
bar mitzvah?
bat mitzvah ?
vort?
aufruf?
bris?
simchat bat?
graduation?
anniversary?
stam a party?

MAZAL TOV!!!!!

Do you want to give your kids an event to remember but have a budget to stay
in?

Are you suffering from pre-party stress?

~Whether you know exactly what you want or even if  have no idea, let us
make your simcha a real simcha.
~We have nearly 15 years experience in party planning and catering in the US
and in Israel
~Kiddushes, onegs and dessert buffets our specialty!
~We have the connections to save you money and take the stress out of any
simcha or event.
.
You will be shocked at how little it can REALLY cost to make an absolutely
elegant dessert buffet or catered event.

Please save yourself time and energy, check out our website to see how we
can help you create your dream affair!
~Meat, Dairy or Pareve
~NEW! Sushi bars with badats hashgacha
~Choose from any hashgacha, including badats eidah or mehadrin
~Any shul or hall or home, including REISHIT
~Your food or ours
~Creative menu ideas
~A guarantee that you will walk out happy

Google BESIMCHA or check the archives for recommendations from scores of
happy customers, from Jerusalem to RBS/BS  to Hertziliya!

Call or email for a free consultation.

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~Service With A Smile
Catering, Party Planning, Arranging and Set Up
~From fun to fancy, simple to elegant~
02-991-0212  ~  077 78 555 11
www.besimcha-israel.com