[RBS] thanx! and another plea for books

Berman's chavs at netvision.net.il
Mon Aug 31 11:48:52 IDT 2009

Thank you so much to everyone who  offerred Frankl's book.  I borrowed from one of you.  Yay for the Shemeshlist :-)

Now, anyone have Jonathon Livingston Seagull?  The Prophet (by Gibran)?  Intro to psychoanalysis by Freud?  Psychology of everyday (or daily; I'm not sure-I'm translating from a Hebrew list) life by Freud?

Presentation of Self in Everyday Life by Erving Goffman?

The Designed Self: Psychoanalysis and Contemporary Identities by Carlo Strenger?

Anyone? any of them?

Thanx in advance
Linda