[RBS] Chanukkah presents at The Book Basket!

rebecca aminoff albertandrebecca at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 1 09:30:19 IST 2009

The days are getting shorter and colder and there's nothing like curling up with a  good book to make those evenings fly!
At The Book Basket we have dozens of titles for children of all ages to choose from!
Our prices range from 12(!) shekels for a Little Miss or Mr Men book to a range of titles from picture and story books to classic teen novels at 30 or 36 shekels.
You won't find better prices in Israel for brand new english books.
Give us a call on 999 1359 to arrange a visit!
Albert and Rebecca @ The Book Basket