[RBS] Inspirational Pre Chanuka Workshop for Women with Rebecca Rubinstein

a greenberg arielandatara at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 1 17:28:50 IST 2009

Chanuka is right around the corner, time to light those flames!  Recharge your batteries and get inspired by *Lech Lecha's Rebecca Rubinstein. This special Chanukah workshop will help get us charged for the Festival of Lights. We will combine learning, with personal refelection, fun, guided imagery, and simple tools for connecting to your inner light.

    "Tuning into Your Inner Light"

this coming Sunday, 19th Kislev, (6th December).

The evening will be hosted by

Atara Greenberg, at Rechov Shimshon 17/2, in Ramat Bet Shemesh Aleph.

Registration at 8 pm. Workshop starts 8.15 prompt - 10.15.

Cost 70 shekels; with pre registration  15% discount.

 To pre- register, please call Ditza Silverman on 02 9991175; aviditz at netvision.net.il

Spaces are limited, so make sure you book early.
    Light refreshments will be served.

"Rebecca's pre Chag workshops transform the way I go into the chag." B.R

"Rebecca's workshops are a true spiritual infusion for me and there is something so warm and connecting in the atmosphere she  creates." L.K

Rebecca Rubinstein, is a life coach and Founder of Lech Lecha
- Workshops for women in spiritual and personal growth