[RBS] ADVICE: How to get hold of a taxi driver-I have the receipt

palmsandy palmsandy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 15:08:32 IST 2009

Recently I took a taxi from Yerushalayim to RBS and left something in
it. I don't remember the taxi company but I do have the receipt. On
the receipt it has the number of the taxi, the driver's name (and his
teudat zahut number), a mispar rishue, details of the trip, and a
couple other numbers (I'm not sure what they are). It does not have
the name of the taxi company nor phone number. How do I track down
this information?

Thanks!