[RBS] Recommend Susan for Ophir Tours as Travel Agent

ashenrus1 neshoma at bezeqint.net
Wed Dec 2 18:43:54 IST 2009

Dear RBS,

I would like to recommend travel agent Susan Lawrence-Mor from Ophir Tours as travel agent.  Susan is a dedicated, caring, and responsible travel agent who not only books flights with great prices and availability, but she has a talent of going beyond the call of duty  and helping out when needed. She made herself available to help and solve a ticket issue for one of my students overseas and did everything to help and solve his luggage and issues with the  flight.    I can only say unbelievable things about Susan and recommend her to anyone who needs to fly. You will win with Susan and have A+ service as well. Call Susan for any future travel plans.

You can reach Susan at Ophir Tours at her direct line of  02-631-0849 and mention to her that I referred you to her to get the best service around.

Thanks
Reuven Ashenberg