[RBS] Contest of 42SciFi-Fantasy.com to win books

ashenrus1 neshoma at bezeqint.net
Wed Dec 2 23:55:17 IST 2009

http://blog.42scifi-fantasy.com/2009/11/another-great-giveaway.html
In honor of the upcoming holidays, and to celebrate the six month anniversary of my online bookstore, I'm having a special book giveaway in which three winners will be selected to receive the book of their choice from my entire inventory of books for sale.*

Visit my bookstore, at 42SciFi-Fantasy.com, to view all of the books available for you to choose from.

I also have a few other books that I'm including in the giveaway, which are not part of my inventory:

1. An autographed copy of The Demon's Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan

2. The Unit by Ninni Holmqvsit

3. The Magicians by Lev Grossman

All of the books have been read but are in good condition.

To Enter: Leave a comment with the title of the book that you would choose if you win (though this doesn't commit you to choosing this book if you do win) and your email address.

For Extra entries:

+ 3 if you become a blog follower
+ 2 if you become a Twitter follower @ 42SFF
+ 4 if you are already a blog follower
+ 2 for blogging about the giveaway (leave a link)
+ 1 for anywhere else you mention the contest (leave a link)
+ 5 if you live in Israel, though you have to prove it by telling me something that only someone living in Israel would know (I threw this in just for fun : ) )
+ 10 for leaving a book recommendation on my website's recommendation page

The contest is international and runs until December 25th

The winners will be selected using Random.org, so the more entries you have the better chance you have of winning.

Winners will be selected on December 25th and will be notified by email before their names are posted here.

*The books for rent are not included in the book giveaway