[RBS] try these sufganiyot!

yamin and justine cohen justine at neto.net.il
Wed Dec 2 22:02:58 IST 2009

Channukah is fast approaching. Get in the holiday spirit with our
delicious donuts. These are the real thing and not the Israeli jelly
filled chewing gum sufganiyot, but rather the round donut with the
hole in the middle and with the best toppings you can find
anywhere. Each of our donuts are hand made with the loving care
only a small family bakery can give. They come with the following
toppings -

Chocolate (with or without sprinkles)
Vanilla (with or without sprinkles)
Apples strudel (small pieces of stewed apples and apple strudel
crumbs)
Black Forest (chocolate topping with cherry liquer, cherries and
chocolate shavings)
Honey and Cinnamon

Order a Donut Test Pack now (one of each type of donut) and
check them out. You may order by phone (09-7941222) or using
the form on our website (http://saidels.com). Warning: keep the
donuts away from the kids ...... or you won't get any yourselves!

Also try our delicious Apple Pies and Blueberry Pies. Each one is
a delight to the taste buds and a visual work of art that you would
be proud to serve at your Shabat table or give as a gift to friends
and family.

Have a Shabat Shalom

Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery