[RBS] Come to Jo's Club this Sunday!

Riva Pomerantz joelriva at bezeqint.net
Thu Dec 3 15:09:43 IST 2009

I'm really excited to meet all of you at the book signing at Jo's Club this
Sunday, December 6th from 9-11 AM. For those of you who have read my work, I
look forward to chatting and hearing feedback. For all of you who haven't
read me yet--in Mishpacha Magazine or elsewhere, check out my website,
www.rivapomerantz.com and come meet me in person at the Club!

I'm bringing my brand new release, Breaking Free, plus Green Fences, both
being sold at sale price.

If nothing else, there's supposed to be great food! :-)

Good Shabbos,

Riva Pomerantz

database 4656 (20091202) __________

http://www.eset.com